150ml Derma Shield Skin Protectant Barrier MousseTAFT004
Delivery approx. 3 working days
A cost-effective skin protection solution for you and your workforce. Helps to protect skin against oils, greases, petrol, diesel, dyes, paints, inks, resins, mastic, adhesives (including super glue), most solvents and general industrial dirt and grime.
- Derma Shield's modern, laboratory tested formulation is applied as a mousse and, unlike traditional barrier creams, it dries to leave the skin able to breathe and perspire normally without any greasy residues. Because it does not leave a residue on your skin, it is safe to be used on any area of your body and it can even be used to reduce irritation often associated with wearing gloves and other protective clothing.
- Because Derma Shield Inhibits external substances from sinking into your epidermis, cleaning your skin at the end of your working day is aided and dirty contaminants wash away more easily. Your hands will no longer look grubby with ingrained dirt and grime.
- Derma Shield also helps repel strong odours from sinking into your skin. This means that a single wash with a gentle soap, will leave your skin odour free.
- One application will last 4 hours wash resistant which means it only comes off as your skin sheds naturally and is effective for 4 hours despite repeated washing.
- Safe to use in food preparation areas non-toxic and will leave no residue when handling foodstuffs.
- CE marked, completely CFC free and complies with all current European legislations.
- Conforms to bsi ISO 13485:2016 Medical Device Quality Management
- UK Manufactured
- Size: 150ml
- Pack Quantity: 12 Bottles
Derma Shield has helped many sufferers of skin complaints and can benefit men, women and children. It is light and easy to use, contains no fragrances and is completely non-toxic.
Formulated with natural Aloe Vera, vitamin E and anti-irritation ingredients, Derma Shield eases existing skin dryness as it moisturises, nurtures and treats the underlying causes of many skin conditions. It has been shown to not only treat dry, sore, chapped hands but also to be highly effective in treating contact dermatitis. Traditional barrier creams just do not have a comparable profile.
Unique formulation contains several top-quality emollients that quickly sink into your skin. However, unlike normal moisturising creams, Derma Shields emollients are locked into your skin.
Derma Shield does not replace Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). However, if your PPE fails, or you get splashed unexpectedly, a pre-applied application of Derma Shield will provide temporary emergency protection against many acids and bases throughout the PH scale, including sulphuric, hydrochloric, nitric, phosphoric and citric acids.