Armorgard Hazardous Substance Site Storage ChestTAFT2123
Delivery approx. 3 working days
- Ultra-tough, lockable vault for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables with 30 minutes fire resistance. Ideal for use in factories and on construction sites.
- Heavy duty steel plate construction with a Bright Red powder coated finish for maximum durability.
- Relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard.
- Keyed alike 5 lever deadlocks both sides, with heavy duty chubb style keys, welded ID numbers and 6mm reinforcement around the lock.
- Strong gas struts to assist with opening and closing and supports lid when open and safety catch fitted as standard – conforms to industry standards.
- Supplied complete with internal shelf.
- Features a fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage.
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes.
- Flame arrester gauze fitted for ventilation.
- Built to specification for 30 minutes fire resistance.
- Fork skids for easy manoeuvrability.
- Contents not supplied
It is important to ensure you are not exposing individuals to possible risk, and failure to comply with the COSHH regulations relating to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health is an offence under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. This site storage chest is built to the same high specification as the renowned Armorgard TuffBank range, FlamBank is specially designed to comply with COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are securely protected 24/7.