BS 8599-1 First Aid & Burns Kit PointTAFT2885
Delivery approx. 3-5 working days
BS 8599-1 Compliant Complete First Aid Point containing essential items to treat common first aid and burn injuries.
- Photoluminescent First Aid identification signs for easy identification of kits location, even in dark or smokey environments.
- Adjustable kit shelves allow flexible storage to ensure contents remain in place when kit is opened on the wall.
- Brackets allow the first aid kit to be fixed safely and securely against a wall/fixed object (fixings not supplied), with a quick release mechanism that enables the kit to be taken to the casualty location.
- First Aid Kit missing labels to identify when a kit has been removed.
What Are BS 8599-1 First Aid Kits?
BS 8599-1 is the standard that sets the new minimum level that workplace first aid kits should conform to.
British Standard Compliant first aid kits (also known as BSi first aid kits) are designed to provide the first aid supplies needed to deal with common injuries in the modern-day workplace.
BS 8599-1 First Aid Kits Include
- Nitrile gloves, not vinyl gloves. Eliminating possible latex allergies
- Absorbent Wound Dressings for finger injuries, plasters are sometimes inadequate.
- Adhesive Tape to secure bandages without the use of safety pins.
- Burn Dressings; the majority of workplaces will have a risk from burns even from having something as simple as a kettle.
- Clothing Cutters to cut bandages and remove any clothing from around the wound.
- Resuscitation Face Shield to provide protection to both the first aider and the casualty during CPR.
- Foil Blanket to keep the casualty warm in cases of clinical shock or exposure to cold temperatures
- Sterile Wipes for use on broken skin.