Digital Sound Activated Fire Door HolderTAFT1880
£130.00 £156.00 (inc. VAT)
Delivery approx. 3 working days
Agrippa digital sound activated fire door holder learns the sound of your specific fire alarm, releasing the door in the event of a fire.
- Ideal for care homes, schools, and hospitals where it is essential to have doors in an open position at certain times of the day to aid access, but equally as important to ensure the doors are closed in the event of a fire.
- Features a seven segment LED and manual release button.
- Daily timed release option to close the fire door at night.
- This new innovation in the industry is also wire free, so it can easily be retrofitted to any door. The releasing trigger reacts to a particular sound rather than simply a loud noise, significantly reducing false activations.
- Easy to install – requires 2 x C cell batteries, 12 months life, battery life indication and low battery warning.
- Recognised by UK Fire and Rescue Services and the London Fire Brigade.
- CE Marked
- Conforms to EN1155
- UK Manufactured
- Length x Width x Depth: 118 x 102 x 66mm
- Default setting: 70dBA, 1.2-3.0 kHz
- Holding Force: 200 N
Not suitable for domestic smoke detector alarms or voice alarm systems