Flex Collision Protection GuardsTAFT493
£162.80 £195.36 (inc. VAT)
Delivery approx. 10 working days
- A unique and patented development of our collision protection guards that features the strength and protective attributes of steel combined with the ability to flex up to 10 degrees from the vertical, reducing the incidence of damage and the need for repairs to both the guards and vehicle. This is achieved by equipping the guard with flexible shock absorbing polyurethane (PU) pads. These pads are UV, weather and temperature resistant, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Manufactured from seamless high-quality steel tube powder coated with highly visible Yellow/Black markings.
- Available powder coated yellow with black bands for indoor use or hot dip galvanised and powder coated yellow and black bands for outdoor use.
- Designed to prevent fork-lift truck forks damaging property and personnel. Particularly effective in applications such as in warehouse, distribution depots, storage areas etc.
- They can be used for separating vehicle and pedestrian routes, protect machinery, pillars, racking, loading ramps, etc.
- Size: 76mm dia. x 3mm wall
- Base Plate: 160 x 140 x 10mm (drilled 4 fixing holes)
Maximum Inclination limits
Height / Inclination
390mm / 55mm
640mm / 95mm
1240mm / 190mm
Existing Collision Protection Guard installations can be upgraded. New Chemical Anchor Fixings will be required
Type Loading Bay & Warehouse Barriers