Justrite Polyethylene Type I Safety Cans for FlammablesTAFT835
£68.11 £81.73 (inc. VAT)
Delivery approx. 3 working days
Justrite chemical resistant safety cans offer safe storage for flammable corrosives. Durable one-piece construction, these cans withstand tough acids and heat.
- Red colour remains consistent throughout the HDPE which reduces visible scratches and therefore provides colour resistance which reduces chemical leaching which makes the poly cans suitable for most high purity liquids.
- Poly cans resist dents, punctures and chips to withstand abusive environments.
- Self closing cap, pressure-relief mechanism and flame arrester work together to prevent ignition sources from entering without restricting liquid flow in or out of the can.
- Each Justrite safety can is equipped with a stainless-steel flame arrester which dissipates heat to stop flashback ignition.
- Patented carbon insert - A patented conductive current-carrying carbon insert is embedded into the rib of containers, completing a ground path between the cover assembly and the flame arrester. When used with a grounding strip, this provides proper grounding and prevents the creation of a static arc during filling or pouring.
- FM approved