Justrite Rigid Lock Quick Berm Flexible Spill Containment SumpTAFT862
£439.95 £527.94 (inc. VAT)
Delivery approx. 3 working days
Petroleum, oil and lubricant (POL) storage areas are common in manufacturing and government facilities. Use Rigid-Lock QuickBerms to capture potential spills when dispensing from IBCs. The Justrite Rigid Lock Quick Berm Flexible Spill Containment Sump provides safe, drive-in spill containment for drums, IBC totes and tanks, offering immediate, secure deployment and no-worry spill-readiness.
- Portable, drive in containment berms can be used indoors or outdoors, for the storage of drums, tanks, or leaky equipment. Durable EnGuard V modified PVC coated fabric withstands long-term UV exposure.
- Withstands broad range of chemicals including petroleum, oils, grease and most acids – durable enough for extended wear.
- Quick and easy to setup one piece construction, no assembly required. Portable design folds down quickly for storage and transport.
- Ergonomic design provides 100% inside berm accessibility with an unobstructed side-to-side floor space for vehicle tyres, foot traffic and cleaning. Sidewalls lower quickly for easy drive-in and out.
- The patented ‘Rigid-Lock’ wall-support design protects against trips and falls when walking along the outside perimeter. Built in stainless steel wall supports lock the sidewalls in a 305mm high, 90° vertical position.
- Walls include a 25mm fray resistant finished hem along the top rim for added wall strength and integrity.
- Each support includes an integrated hole for anchoring the berm under high wind conditions (anchoring stakes not supplied).
- Exceptionally strong structural integrity includes a reinforced CriticalCorner™ design featuring wraparound diagonal radio frequency welds to prevent billowing, unwrapping or sagging of the corners during full containment for fluid-tight reliability.
- Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC).
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE