RackSack Warehouse Racking Recycling Sacks - Symbol OnlyTAFT600-MR
Delivery approx. 3 working days
A compliant, space-saving efficient way for businesses to segregate waste in the industrial workplace. Racksack warehouse recycling sacks will help you to be compliant with the current EU & UK waste segregation legislation. Designed to save valuable floor space and to simplify what can sometimes be a complicated and laborious process, enabling you to create a sustainable tidier, safer and more productive workplace.
- Made from strong, durable polyester that withstands the rigours of an industrial environment.
- RackSack quickly fixes to the end of your racking frame for the easy collection of waste.
- Designed for most racking and shelving systems between 900mm-1100mm. Once full.
- Removed and emptied with ease.
- Easy to fix, easy to remove - originally designed for the warehouse the RackSacks flexible method of “S” locator fixing means it can be hung over or hooked onto any substrate. That’s why the RackSack has quickly established itself a place in other industrial areas such as factories, offices or anywhere where waste has been a problem.
- The strong handles are woven into the edge of the sack, one on each side for carrying and one on the base, so that the sack can be easily tilted from the base and emptied.
- Colour: Blue
- Width x Height: 920 x 1000mm