Shadow Board Cleaning Station Type A - Broom & ShovelTAFT008-RED
Automatically get 5% off when you order 10+ Shadow Boards*
*Does not apply to boards purchased without stock
Delivery approx. 5 working days
The shadow board is designed to provide instant identification of equipment which speeds up production, reduces errors and prevents cross contamination in hygiene areas. Our shadow board cleaning stations provide a dedicated home for cleaning equipment and allow you to implement essential 5S methodology into your working environment using the shadow board for tools storage so that they are readily available and easily identified when they are all present or if a tool is missing.
- Manufactured from 3mm Dibond PE Aluminium composite board supplied with polypropylene hooks that screw to board for holding products in place.
- Shadow board features pre-drilled holes easily securing to a wall. Fixings not supplied.
- Available to purchase empty or filled. Filled Shadow Board is supplied complete with 317mm Professional Medium Banister Brush, 320mm D Grip Shovel, 325mm Open Dustpan and 305mm Professional Medium Sweeping Broom with Aluminium Handle.
- Available in four eye catching colours Red, Blue, Green or Yellow, different colours can be used to avoid cross contamination. Other colours available, please contact us to discuss further.
- Board Width x Height: 610 x 2000mm
Can't find what you're looking for? We offer a full design service for bespoke board manufacture including your company logo if desired. So if you cant find a shadow board suitable for your application, we can make one for you. From single units to large scale factory 5S systems, Taft Safety Store can be depended upon to provide a fast and efficient service.
Branded Shadow Boards (essentially the £10 per board service we offer above), is priced so because each individual board has to be manually transferred across to a separate printing tool for printing the logo by a technician and individually printed, they are not batch printed. This is why we are unable to offer a £10 flat fee regardless of quantity and so has to be priced on a per board basis.