TB Davies Aluminium Industrial Combination Ladder1300-051
10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Delivery approx. 1-2 working days
Designed to be stable on uneven surfaces and offer the ultimate in durability and flexibility. Developed for use in the most demanding environments, our industrial grade combination ladders provide you a triple ladder, an A-frame stepladder, an extended stepladder, a stairwell ladder combined with a levelling safety base in one robust product. The stabiliser bar at the base of the ladder adjusts from a minimum 830mm to 1280mm when fully extended.
- Telescopic stabiliser for use on uneven ground
- Large box section stiles with twist-proof rung connections
- Use as an extension, A-frame or stairwell ladder
- Aluminium locking stays for additional rigidity
- Reduce fatigue with deep, comfortable rungs that are horizontal when climbing
- Strong nylon coated guides for smooth operation
- Integrated wall wheels to assist placement
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- Width: 0.83m
- Max Load 150kg
- EN131 Professional
- Where applicable, Working Height is calculated as 1.6m plus platform height or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate. Ladders set at an angle of 75o degrees.
All TB Davies products are tested to withstand normal wear and tear, but are not indestructible and can be damaged by misuse. Our warranty will not cover wear and tear, misuse and/or abusive treatment. But we do ensure a timely resolution at a fair price. Misuse may include, but is not limited to, damage by vehicles, tools, people, animals, falling objects, acts of God, and using the product in any matter contrary to the warning/instruction labels or for an application it was clearly not intended. Before you send your product back for Warranty, please contact us on email@example.com for further details on how to conduct a warranty claim, we are not liable for any costs incurred for failing to pursue or follow our instructions on how to proceed.