Trapeze Impact Protection Foam - SurfaceTAFT446
Delivery approx. 3 working days
Impact Protection profiles provide both visual warning and safety cushioning to hard, unyielding objects. Ideal for internal and external machinery, racking, conveyors, vehicles, mobile trolleys, corners, columns, girders, production areas, hospitals, laboratories, etc. and applications where personnel or property requires protection.
- Impact Protection Profiles are most effective in providing visual warning and safety cushioning of hard and unyielding objects.
- Manufactured from high quality polyurethane (PU) foam which is flexible and age resistant.
- Self-adhesive backing adheres to dry, smooth, clean dust free and grease-free surfaces permanently.
- Magnetic backing is for use on metal surfaces that do not require permanent protection or that require thorough cleaning or painting on a regular basis.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Absorbs impacts whist retaining shape.
- CFC and silicone free.
- Resistant to UV light and solvents and temperature resistant from -40°C to +90°C.
- Fire resistant to UL 94.
- Easy to cut to length with a sharp knife or fine-toothed saw.
- Colour: Yellow/black (according to DIN 4844)
- Length x width: 1000 x 40mm
- Thickness: 40mm